Milan’s Digital History Project is a collection of fifty photographs representing business and industry in Hobart, Indiana before the year 1920. Held in the Hobart Historical Society Museum, these photographs represent prominent businesses, people, and buildings that defined the Hobart community. To learn more about the project, click here.
How to navigate this collection page:
The collection is easy to navigate. To help familiarize you with the website, I have provided a simple outline of the content of the collection website below.
- Home- Return to the main page of the collection
- Browse the Collection- Browse all the digital images
in the collection.
- About the Project- Learn more extensively about the project, how it came to be, and the author behind the project.
- Search Tips- Learn about tips and techniques on how to effectively search for items and refine results.
- Other Collections- Browse other digital collections